Twilight Sail “with the Whales”, MĀ’ALAEA
Each year these magnificent creatures migrate south from Alaska where our warm, relatively shallow and protected waters make an ideal location for the humpbacks to mate and give birth to their calves. These whales are known for their acrobatics, and are often seen fully breaching out of the ocean!
This trip is exclusively sailing, so relax onboard without the drone of a motor and we’ll head to wherever the whales may be! Sailing out of Māʻalaea can be quite exhilarating so while we will do our best to get as close to the humpbacks as we are able to *in* the breeze.
- Adults (13+) $90.00
- Children (3 to 12) $63.00
- Infants (under 3) FREE!
Departure from Mā’alaea Harbor
- 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. (2 Hours)
- 7 days a week as conditions allow
- Seasonal Dec 15-March 31
Check In Time
- Check-In 3:45 p.m. in Mā’alaea Harbor, slip #72
- Local seasonal fruit platter
- Antipasto platter with salami, carrots, celery & more
- Savory platter of assorted crackers & cheese
- Beverages: water, coke, diet coke, sprite, ginger ale, soda
- Bar: assorted local beers & white wine
- Our ‘twilight’ charters sail plan it tailored around the conditions
- Limited to 25 passengers per trip
- Salt water splashes are not uncommon in these waters
- Light jacket recommended
- More questions? Check out our FAQ or get in touch!
**Sail Maui is temporarily waiving our 24-hour cancellation policy in light of COVID-19. Guests may reschedule or cancel up until the time of departure with a full refund should anyone in their party have symptoms or recent exposure.