Afternoon Sail With The Whales
Our vessel offers ample seating, including shaded areas and bow trampolines, designed for an intimate, exclusive sailing experience with limited guest capacity.
The Au’au Channel, nestled between Maui and the neighboring islands, is a haven for Pacific humpback whales. These gentle giants choose our protected, shallow waters for winter breeding. Our Afternoon Sail provides a unique opportunity to witness these whales in their natural setting, enhanced by our expert crew’s insights in a serene, uncrowded atmosphere.
Set sail at 1:00 PM to enjoy Maui’s winter spectacle in the soft afternoon light. Book now for an unforgettable, close-up encounter with the ocean’s awe-inspiring whales in Maui’s whale-watching paradise.
- Adults $85.00
- Children $60.00
- Infants (under 3) FREE!
Departure from Mā’alaea Harbor
- 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. (1.5 Hours)
- 7 days a week as conditions allow
- Seasonal Dec 15-March 31
Check In Time
- Check-In 12:30 a.m. in Mā’alaea Harbor, slip #72
- Local seasonal fruit platter, cut fresh daily
- Assortment of Fresh-made Deli Sliders (Roasted Turkey, Ham and Grilled Vegetables all on a Hawaiian sweet roll)
- Homemade banana bread pudding, pound cake, assorted danishes, & bacon and cheddar cheese scones
- Assorted beverages
- Non-alcoholic beverages, water, and an open bar with local beer, white wine, sparkling wine