Morning Sail With The Whales
Join us aboard our vessel Paragon, a 47’ performance sailing catamaran, for a captivating sail with the majestic humpback whales. Our sailing journey is designed to be in harmony with nature, allowing you to relax to the soothing sounds of the ocean as we glide without motors.
Our vessel offers varied seating including shaded spots and trampolines at the bow, all within an intimate setting due to our consciously limited guest numbers.
The Au’au Channel, a serene waterway between Maui and its neighboring islands, is a favored breeding ground for Pacific humpback whales migrating from Alaska. Our Morning Sail is an exceptional opportunity to see these magnificent creatures up close in their natural habitat, with the added bonus of knowledgeable commentary from our experienced crew.
Departing at 10:00 AM, our sail promises a unique experience, where you can watch the humpback whales amidst the calm beauty of a Hawaiian winter morning. Reserve your spot with us today and embark on a serene, personal journey into the heart of Maui’s renowned whale-watching haven.
- Adults $85.00
- Children $60.00
- Infants (under 3) FREE!
Departure from Mā’alaea Harbor
- 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. (1.5 Hours)
- 7 days a week as conditions allow
- Seasonal Dec 15-March 31
Check In Time
- Check-In 9:30 a.m. in Mā’alaea Harbor, slip #72
- Local seasonal fruit platter, cut fresh daily
- Homemade banana bread pudding, pound cake, assorted danishes, & bacon and cheddar cheese scones
- Water, coke, diet coke, sprite, ginger ale, soda
- Freshly brewed Maui Oma coffee
- Assorted local beers & white wine