Midday Sail With The Whales
Set sail on a unique adventure aboard Paragon, our 47’ performance sailing catamaran, as we explore Maui’s whale-watching paradise. Experience the elegance of pure sailing, basking in the serene sounds of the ocean, with a focus on sailing and minimized motor use.
Our vessel is tailored for comfort and privacy, offering diverse seating arrangements from shaded cabin areas to the inviting bow trampolines, all in a setting that emphasizes exclusivity with limited guest numbers.
The sheltered and shallow waters of the Au’au Channel, lying between Maui and its sister islands, provide a perfect sanctuary for Pacific humpback whales, who migrate here from Alaska for winter breeding. Our Midday Sail grants you a rare chance to witness these gentle giants in their element, enriched by the insightful narratives of our seasoned crew.
Embarking at Noon, this sail is an intimate encounter with nature, allowing you to observe the majestic humpback whales as they winter in the warm Hawaiian water. Secure your place now for an unforgettable journey through Maui’s most sought-after whale-watching destination.
- Adults $85.00
- Children $60.00
- Infants (under 3) FREE!
Departure from Mā’alaea Harbor
- 12:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. (1.5 Hours)
- 7 days a week as conditions allow
- Seasonal Dec 15-March 31
Check In Time
- Check-In 11:30 a.m. in Mā’alaea Harbor, slip #72
- Local seasonal fruit platter, cut fresh daily
- Assortment of Fresh-made Deli Sliders (Roasted Turkey, Ham and Grilled Vegetables all on a Hawaiian sweet roll)
- Homemade banana bread pudding, pound cake, assorted danishes, & bacon and cheddar cheese scones
- Assorted beverages
- Non-alcoholic beverages, water, and an open bar with local beer, white wine, sparkling wine