Molokini Snorkel & Performance Sail
DIVE INTO MOLOKINI’S CLEAR WATERS
Molokini is one of Maui’s most incredible snorkeling destinations. The unique, crescent shaped crater is a natural marine preserve, and is home to over 250 species of tropical fish. Sail Maui combines the elements of performance sailing in the trade winds with snorkeling in the protected, crystal clear water at Molokini crater for a truly outstanding experience.
Discover Molokini aboard Paragon II, where your trip includes a continental breakfast on the leisurely sail across Ma’alaea Bay. Take in the stunning landscape that makes Maui special, and during whale season (December – May), spot the humpback whales as they swim nearby. While at Molokini, swim, snorkel, and rinse off with our fresh water shower. After snorkeling, we’ll invite you to indulge in a freshly prepared lunch and refresh with a variety of beverages, including wine and local beer.
Aboard Paragon II you will experience the thrill of a lifetime! Our Molokini snorkeling trip boasts the best sailing of all our trips. Maui’s afternoon trade winds can really get the boat going, so join Paragon’s friendly crew at the helm and try your hand at sailing the high seas!
- Adults $180.00
- Children $126.00
- Infants (under 3) FREE!
Departure from Ma’alaea Harbor
- 4.5 Hours – 7:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Departing daily
Occasionally Molokini weather can be a bit unpredictable. If that’s the case, we’ll sail to a snorkel destination that is safe and more suitable to conditions.
Check In Times:
7:15 a.m. at Ma’alaea Harbor Slip 72
- Snorkel gear & flotation
- Continental breakfast
- Deli style buffet lunch
- Beverages including locally brewed beer & wine
- Sail Maui provides complimentary reef safe sunscreen
- Wear your swimsuit and bring a towel!
- Light jacket recommended during winter months
- This trip is limited to 25 passengers
- 24-hour cancellation policy on all tours
- Full face masks are NOT permitted on any Sail Maui snorkel excursions
- More questions? Check out our FAQ or get in touch!