Early Sail With The Whales
Set sail with the whales aboard our 47’ performance sailing catamaran Paragon. We pride ourselves on sailing, so you can enjoy relaxing to the natural sounds of the sea and sail as we shut down our motors.
Our vessel offers ample seating, including shaded areas and bow trampolines, designed for an intimate, exclusive sailing experience with limited guest capacity.
The Au’au Channel, nestled between Maui and the neighboring islands, is a haven for Pacific humpback whales. These gentle giants choose our protected, shallow waters for winter breeding. Our Afternoon Sail provides a unique opportunity to witness these whales in their natural setting, enhanced by our expert crew’s insights in a serene, uncrowded atmosphere.
Join us for our first sail of the day to capture the immaculate morning conditions. Book now for an unforgettable, close-up encounter with the ocean’s awe-inspiring whales in Maui’s whale-watching paradise.
- Adults $85.00
- Children $60.00
- Infants (under 3) FREE!
Departure from Mā’alaea Harbor
- 8:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. (1.5 Hours)
- 7 days a week as conditions allow
- Seasonal Dec 15-March 31
Check In Time
- Check-In 7:30 a.m. in Mā’alaea Harbor, slip #72
- Local seasonal fruit platter, cut fresh daily
- Homemade banana bread pudding, pound cake, assorted danishes, & bacon and cheddar cheese scones
- Water, coke, diet coke, sprite, ginger ale, soda
- Freshly brewed Maui Oma coffee
- Assorted local beers & white wine