Lunch Performance Sail, MĀ’ALAEA
Sailing isn’t just in the name – it’s our way of life. Our crew and our boat were built to sail and no one does it better.
Mid-Afternoon on the clear blue waters just off the Pali Coast offers unparalleled views of one of the most beautiful places on earth!
Raise your glass as we raise our sails to capture the trades that fill in throughout the afternoon on this exclusively sailing trip (no snorkeling).
Sit back and relax for a couple hours with a gourmet lunch, island-inspired beverages and local beers as you soar along the coast, getting unmatched views of the pali coast of Maui and her neighboring islands.
- Adults (13+) $90.00
- Children (3 to 12) $63.00
- Infants (under 3) FREE!
This trip aboard our thrilling performance sailing vessel, Paragon II is currently available for Private Charter!
Click the button above to email our private charter liaison, Ashley or email her directly at Ashley@SailMaui.com for more details and pricing options.
Departure from Mā’alaea Harbor
- 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. (2.5 Hours)
- 7 days a week as conditions allow
- Seasonal April 1 – Dec 14
Check In Time
- Check-In 12:30 p.m. in Mā’alaea Harbor, slip #72
- Local seasonal fruit platter
- Fresh deli sandwich with choice of turkey & provolone or ham & cheddar (vegan or veg menu options available upon request at time of booking)
- Beverages: water, coke, diet coke, sprite, ginger ale, soda
- Bar: assorted local beers & white wine