WEST MAUI SNORKELING TOUR & PERFORMANCE SAIL
EXPLORE WEST MAUI WITH THE CAPTAIN AS YOUR GUIDE
Nobody knows the waters of Maui better than our crew. Let us be your hosts as we explore and snorkel the incredible West Maui coast on Paragon. What’s our destination? Some of our favorites are Olowalu, Honolua, or Mokule’ia Bay, but we leave it up to our Captain to decide where the absolute best conditions are for the day.
We depart Lahaina and head for our snorkel spot, usually about an hour away by boat. We’ll pass out gear and spend some time snorkeling, viewing some of Maui’s most amazing underwater sea life. Lunch on board is provided, as well as all refreshments including local beer wine, and mai tais. Tradewinds usually pick up in the afternoon, just in time for an exhilarating sail back to the harbor.
- Adults $170.00
- Children $119.00
- Infants (under 3) FREE!
Departure from Lahaina Harbor
- 7:45 am to 12:15 pm (4.5 Hours)
- Departing daily
Check In Time
- 7:15 am in front of Pioneer Inn, by the semi-circle planters to the left of the tree. Look for a Sail Maui sign on the red brick walkway.
- Light breakfast: Drift coffee, banana bread & tropical fruit
- Buffet lunch: turkely & roast beef sliders on Hawaiian rolls, pesto penne pasta, cucumber salad, maui potato chips, chocoloate chip cookies
- Beverages: water, Coke, Diet Coke, Spring & Ginger Ale, Beach House Brew Co. Cerveza & Haze Lime Pale Ale, white wine, sparkling wine & Mai Tais
- Reef-safe sunscreen
- Snorkel gear & flotation
- Wear your swimsuit and bring a towel!
- Light jacket recommended during winter months
- This trip is limited to 25 passengers
- 24-hour cancellation policy on all tours
- More questions? Check out our FAQ or get in touch!
**Sail Maui is temporarily waiving our 24-hour cancellation policy in light of COVID-19. Guests may reschedule or cancel up until the time of departure with a full refund should anyone in their party have symptoms or recent exposure.