WEST MAUI SNORKELING TOUR & PERFORMANCE SAIL
EXPLORE WEST MAUI WITH THE CAPTAIN AS YOUR GUIDE
Paragon is now offering our West Maui Snorkel & Performance sail with a new staggered schedule as we move forward with Covid.
Nobody knows the waters of Maui better than our crew. Let us be your hosts as we explore and snorkel the incredible West Maui coast on Paragon. What’s our destination? Some of our favorites are Olowalu, Honolua, or Mokule’ia Bay, but we leave it up to our Captain to decide where the absolute best conditions are for the day.
We depart Lahaina and head for our snorkel spot, usually about an hour away by boat. We’ll pass out gear and spend some time snorkeling, viewing some of Maui’s most amazing underwater sea life. Lunch on board is provided, as well as all refreshments including local beer wine, and mai tais. Tradewinds usually pick up in the afternoon, just in time for an exhilarating sail back to the harbor.
- Adults $125.00
- Children $62.50
Departure from Maalaea Harbor
- 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. (5 Hours)
- Departing daily
Check In Time
- Check-In 10:15 a.m. at Lahaina Harbor
- Snorkel gear & flotation
- Breakfast & deli style lunch
- Beverages including champagne, mai tais, & locally brewed beer
- Sail Maui provides complimentary reef safe sunscreen
- Wear your swimsuit and bring a towel!
- Light jacket recommended during winter months
- This trip is limited to 40 passengers
- 24-hour cancellation policy on all tours
- More questions? Check out our FAQ or get in touch!
**Sail Maui is temporarily waiving our 24-hour cancellation policy in light of COVID-19. Guests may reschedule or cancel up until the time of departure with a full refund should anyone in their party have symptoms or recent exposure.