West Maui Dolphin Sail & Snorkel Tour
EXPLORE WEST MAUI WITH THE CAPTAIN AS YOUR GUIDE
Be our guest on a journey of adventure and connection, as we explore the breathtaking West Maui coastline aboard our beautiful 47′ performance sailing catamaran Paragon. With a limited number of only 25 guests, you’ll feel like you’re sailing with friends, like members of your ‘ohana rather than just another crowded excursion. Our friendly and knowledgeable crew have a deep connection with the Maui waters, and will guide you to the most picturesque snorkeling destinations, from Olowalu to Honolua, or Mokule’ia Bay – wherever the sea is sparkling the brightest that day.
We start by setting sail along the stunning coast of Maui, with a chance to spot a pod of Hawaii’s beloved dolphins along the way. Keep your eyes peeled as we journey north, where you may encounter the playful and abundant Hawaiian spinner dolphins, or even catch a glimpse of the more elusive bottle-nosed dolphins in our deep blue off-shore waters. After our sail, we’ll explore the vibrant sea life with a snorkeling adventure, followed by a gourmet lunch and refreshing beverages, including local beer, white wine, island-inspired cocktails and our signature mai tai’s.
As we make our way back to Lahaina Harbor, the afternoon tradewinds often pick up, creating an exhilarating sailing experience you won’t forget. You’ll leave with a newfound appreciation for the beauty of Maui and the magic of the sea. Join us for an unforgettable adventure that combines nature, relaxation, and gourmet cuisine. Book your charter sailing experience today and let us show you the best of Maui.
- Adults $170.00
- Children $119.00
- Infants (under 3) FREE!
Departure from Lahaina Harbor
- 7:45 am to 12:15 pm (4.5 Hours)
- Departing daily
Check In Time
- 7:15 am in front of Pioneer Inn, by the semi-circle planters to the left of the tree. Look for a Sail Maui sign on the red brick walkway.
- Local Drift coffee
- Local seasonal fruit platter
- Hawaiian rolls with sweet butter & guava cream cheese
- Ube banana loaf
- Aloha rainbow salad (GF|V)
- House made Huli Huli Chicken & vegetable** (GF)
- Molokai potato mac salad (V)
- Coconut dusted donut with Hawaiian sea salt caramel
** GF/Vegan/Veg Option Available Upon Request (at time of booking): Beyond Meat Stir Fry, Huli Sauce, Molokai Sweet Potato & Bok Choy
- Beverages: water, coke, diet coke, sprite, ginger ale, soda
- Bar: Beach House Brew Co. beers, white wine, sparkling wine, mai tais
- Snorkel gear & flotation
- Reef-safe sunscreen
- Wear your swimsuit and bring a towel!
- Light jacket recommended during winter months
- This trip is limited to 25 passengers
- 24-hour cancellation policy on all tours
- More questions? Check out our FAQ or get in touch!
**Sail Maui is temporarily waiving our 24-hour cancellation policy in light of COVID-19. Guests may reschedule or cancel up until the time of departure with a full refund should anyone in their party have symptoms or recent exposure.