LAHAINA WHALE WATCHING TOUR
FROM DECEMBER 15TH TO MARCH 31ST
Maui is the place to see humpback whales! Each year these magnificent creatures migrate south from Alaska, and although you can see them throughout Hawaii, the ‘Au ‘au channel off the coast of Maui boasts the greatest number. Our warm, relatively shallow and protected waters make an ideal location for the humpbacks to mate and give birth to their calves. These whales are known for their acrobatics, and are often seen fully breaching out of the ocean!
This seasonal whale watch embarks from Lahaina Harbor. Enjoy your morning coffee on deck and join the Captain and Crew in keeping a look out. When we have enough wind this trip is exclusively sailing, so relax on board without the drone of a motor and we’ll head to wherever the whales may be!
- Adults $75.00
- Children $37.50
Departure From Lahaina Harbor
- 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. – Monday / Wednesday / Friday
- Seasonal December 15 – March 31
Check In Times:
Check-In 7:45 a.m. at Lahaina Harbor public loading dock
- Beverages including locally roasted coffee & Aloha juices
- Kids sail 1/2 price.
- Sail Maui provides complimentary reef safe sunscreen
- Casual attire and light jacket recommended.
- This trip is limited to 24 Guests
- 24-hour cancellation policy on all tours
- More questions? Check out our FAQ or get in touch!
**Sail Maui is temporarily waiving our 24-hour cancellation policy in light of COVID-19. Guests may reschedule or cancel up until the time of departure with a full refund should anyone in their party have symptoms or recent exposure.