Paragon Sunset Sail, Lahaina
SAIL INTO MAUI’S AMAZING SUNSET
A perfect Maui experience is not complete without witnessing the beauty of a sunset out on the ocean. Join us for our Paragon Performance Sunset Sail and watch the sun dip below the horizon as we glide along the picturesque West Maui coast.
Enjoy some light dinner fare made fresh by our chef every day as you sip your Mai Tai, sparkling wine or beer provided by Lahaina’s very own Beach House Beer Co.This is as close as we get to yachting on Paragon, but make no mistake — when the wind is up this can be quite an exhilarating sail.
During season, enjoy the thrill of watching the humpback whales that make their way to Hawaii each year.
- Adults $95.00
- Children $66.00
- Infants (under 3) FREE!
Departure from Lahaina Harbor
- 2.5 Hour Tours
- Departing daily
Check In Location:
Lahaina Harbor in front of Pioneer Inn, by the semi-circle planters to the left of the tree. Look for a Sail Maui sign on the red brick walkway.
Seasonal Check In Times:
- September 21 – March 20 4:00 pm with a 4:30 pm departure
- March 21 – September 20 4:30 pm with a 5:00 pm departure
Check-in 30 minutes prior to departure.
- Hawaiian rolls with sweet butter & guava cream cheese
- Ube banana loaf
- Aloha rainbow salad (GF|V)
- House made Huli Huli Chicken & vegetable** (GF)
- Molokai potato mac salad (V)
** GF/Vegan/Veg Option Available Upon Request (at time of booking): Beyond Meat Stir Fry, Huli Sauce, Molokai Sweet Potato & Bok Choy
- Beverages: water, coke, diet coke, sprite, ginger ale, soda
- Bar: Beach House Brew Co. beers, white wine, sparkling wine, mai tais
- Casual attire and light jacket recommended.
- Limited to 25 Passengers
- 24-hour cancellation policy on all tours
- More questions? Check out our FAQ or get in touch!
**Sail Maui is temporarily waiving our 24-hour cancellation policy in light of COVID-19. Guests may reschedule or cancel up until the time of departure with a full refund should anyone in their party have symptoms or recent exposure.