‘Alihilani Sunset Sail
Join us where the horizon meets the sea
With ample space to lounge on forward trampolines, comfortable seating with panoramic island views, and a covered cabin space of 575 square feet, you’ll be surrounded by comfort and beauty at every turn. And the feast for your senses continues with gourmet sunset food presentations, made fresh daily by our chef, paired perfectly with Mai Tais, island-inspired cocktails, premium wine, and local beer from Lahaina’s own Beach House Beer Co.
And during whale season (December – March), hold on tight as you witness the thrill of the humpback whales as these gentle giants make their way south from Alaska, drawn to our warm and protected waters as a place to mate and give birth. Get ready to witness their majestic acrobatics as they breach, tail-slap, and spout right before your eyes.
Don’t miss out on this unforgettable sailing experience – book now and sail away with us on ‘Alihilani.”
- Adults $105.00
- Children $74.00
- Infants (under 3) FREE!
Departure from Lahaina Harbor
- 2.5 hours
- Departing daily
Check In Location:
- Lahaina Harbor in front of Pioneer Inn, by the semi-circle planters to the left of the tree. Look for a Sail Maui sign on the red brick walkway.
Seasonal Check In Times:
- September 21 – March 20: 3:45 pm with a 4:15 pm departure
- March 21 – September 20: 4:15 pm with a 4:45 pm departure
Check-in 30 minutes prior to departure.
If needed, please call us to verify check in time for your tour date, 808-427-2609.
- Hawaiian rolls with sweet butter & guava cream cheese
- Ube banana loaf
- Aloha rainbow salad (GF|V)
- House made Huli Huli Chicken & vegetable** (GF)
- Molokai potato mac salad (V)
** GF/Vegan/Veg Option Available Upon Request (at time of booking): Beyond Meat Stir Fry, Huli Sauce, Molokai Sweet Potato & Bok Choy
- Beverages: water, coke, diet coke, sprite, ginger ale, soda
- Bar: Beach House Brew Co. beers, white wine, sparkling wine, island inspired cocktails
- Casual attire and light jacket recommended
- Limited to 48 passengers
- 24 hour cancellation policy on all tours
- More questions? Check out our FAQ or get in touch!
**Sail Maui is temporarily waiving our 24-hour cancellation policy in light of COVID-19. Guests may reschedule or cancel up until the time of departure with a full refund should anyone in their party have symptoms or recent exposure.