Breakfast Sail “with the whales”
Our whale watching trips are active from December 15 – March 31. Please note, you’ll not be able to book this trip outside of those dates.
Each year these magnificent creatures migrate south from Alaska where our warm, relatively shallow and protected waters make an ideal location for the humpbacks to mate and give birth to their calves. These whales are known for their acrobatics, and are often seen fully breaching out of the ocean! Explore the inner island channel on a 2.5 hour whale watch aboard our Gold Coast catamaran ‘Alihilani as we share this time with the humpback whales
This seasonal whale watch embarks from Lahaina Harbor. Enjoy a FULL Gourmet breakfast better than any restaurant could offer on land as you join the captain and crew in keeping a look out for spouts and breaches. When we have enough wind this trip is exclusively sailing, so relax on board without the drone of a motor and we’ll head to wherever the whales may be!
- Adults $100.00
- Children $70.00
- Infants free
Departure from Lahaina Harbor
- Departure: 7:30am – 10:00am, Tues, Thurs, Sat & Sun
- December 15 to March 31
Check In Times:
- Check-In 7:00am at Lahaina Harbor public loading dock
- Local Drift coffee
- Local seasonal fruit platter
- Breakfast brioche (gf, vegan or veg preparation available upon request at time of booking)
- Ube banana loaf
- Beverages: water, coke, diet coke, sprite, ginger ale, soda
- Bar: Beach House Brew Co. beers, white wine, sparkling wine, island inspired cocktails
- Light jacket recommended
- This trip is limited to 48 passengers
- 24-hour cancellation policy on all tours
- Sail Maui provides complimentary reef safe sunscreen
- More questions? Check out our FAQ or get in touch!