LUNCH SAIL “WITH THE WHALES”, LAHAINA
Our whale watching trips are active from December 15 – March 31. Please note, you’ll not be able to book this trip outside of those dates.
Step aboard Paragon, our performance sailing catamaran, and brace yourself for a breathtaking afternoon on the sparkling coastal waters of Maui. During whale season, the experience is simply extraordinary!
Each year, these gentle giants make their way south from Alaska, drawn to our warm and protected waters as a place to mate and give birth. Get ready to witness their majestic acrobatics as they breach, tail-slap, and spout right before your eyes.
Set sail with us on a 2.5-hour voyage to the inner island channel and bask in the splendor of the West Maui coast, all while on the lookout for the majestic humpback whales. With only up to 25 people on board, this experience will feel more like an evening on a friend’s boat as part of our “Ohana”, as opposed to a crowded whale watch. And, what would a day on the water with friends be without delicious food and drink? We have you covered there too with a mouthwatering gourmet lunch, paired with all the refreshments you could ask for, including local beer, wine, and Mai Tais.
Join our captain and crew as we bask in the thrill of sharing this magical time with the humpback whales. Book now for a truly unforgettable adventure!
- Adults $90.00
- Children $63.00
- Infants free
Departure from Lahaina Harbor
- Departure: 1:00pm – 3:30pm, 7 days a week
- December 15 to March 31
Check In Times:
- Check-In 12:30pm at Lahaina Harbor public loading dock
- Hawaiian rolls with sweet butter & guava cream cheese
- Ube banana loaf
- Aloha rainbow salad (GF|V)
- House made Huli Huli Chicken & vegetable** (GF)
- Molokai potato mac salad (V)
** GF/Vegan/Veg Option Available Upon Request (at time of booking): Beyond Meat Stir Fry, Huli Sauce, Molokai Sweet Potato & Bok Choy
- Beverages: water, coke, diet coke, sprite, ginger ale, soda
- Bar: Beach House Brew Co. beers, white wine, sparkling wine, mai tais
- Reef-safe sunscreen
- This trip is limited to 25 passengers
- 24-hour cancellation policy on all tours
- More questions? Check out our FAQ or get in touch!
**Sail Maui is temporarily waiving our 24-hour cancellation policy in light of COVID-19. Guests may reschedule or cancel up until the time of departure with a full refund should anyone in their party have symptoms or recent exposure.